Mar 19, 2019
Terri Carroll is the Marketing Manager at the Toledo Lucas
County Public Library. Terri has been in this position for a little
over a year, but prior to this, she worked as the Senior Director
of Marketing and Communications for Bowling Green State University.
Today’s subject involves managing workflow and productivity. Terri
describes how she created a streamlined line process for the
creative team at the library and some of its positive impacts!
- Meetpiola has a couple of free resources to help with your
library’s marketing campaigns. Visit our website to check it
- Who is Terri and what does she do for Toledo Lucas County
- How has Terri improved the library’s systems and
- By streamlining the process, the team can focus more brain
power on the core purpose of each marketing piece.
- Terri has a very simple brand guide in place that the creative
team can quickly reference.
- How does Terri help the branches stay on brand?
- What happens if a branch is unable to notify the library in
time about their local event?
- Quick announcement: Are you struggling with your library’s
current website? We have a webinar to help you through this
- Terri shares the impact it has had on the library by
incorporating a project management system.
- By using these systems effectively, the creative team now has a
bigger capacity to work on the ‘bigger picture’ and dedicate some
time into doing some really, really fun projects.
- Terri’s team went down by one team member and they’ve reduced
their overtime hours to zero!
- Terri goes through a quickfire round!
Mentioned in This Episode: