Mar 26, 2019
Trey Gordner is the Founder of Koios, a marketing solution for
libraries looking to show up in local Google searches. Trey also
helps libraries get approved by Google’s Ad Grants program, where
they can use free advertising credit to promote specific pages and
event landing pages. On today’s show, Trey shares how the Google Ad
Grants program works, why paid search is better than SEO for
libraries, and addresses privacy concerns libraries might have
about using Google ads.
- Meetpiola has a couple of free resources to help with your
library’s marketing campaigns. Visit our website to check it
- Who is Trey and what does he do for Koios Library
- People might be finding your library on Google, but they might
not be finding the right kind of information about your
- How do you show up in Google search results?
- Trey helps libraries with Google Ad Grants and helps them with
their Google ads.
- How does Google Ad Grants work?
- How can libraries apply for this grant and what are some of the
reasons why they would get rejected?
- What are some best practices a library can follow to set up
their Google ad for success?
- What are some of the advantages of using paid searches vs.
- Trey shares the types of KPIs and metrics he likes to
- Quick announcement: Are you struggling with your library’s
current website? We have a webinar to help you through this
- Trey provides an example of how he would track a particular ad
and its traffic.
- What are some common mistakes people typically make with their
- What are some of the benefits of working with Trey’s company to
help with a library’s Google ads?
- How does Google collect information about who clicks and what
kind of privacy concerns should libraries be aware of?
Mentioned in This Episode: